Yup! It’s true! It’s double RP and GTA$ for breaking out Maxim Rashkovsky aka Heisenberg out of prison!
This is the first time that Rockstar has made double RP and GTA$ on a heist since it’s really high paying.
If you are saying “But I don’t have a high enough level!” or “I don’t have a high-end apartment!”, don’t worry! Dynasty 8 and Rockstar Games has got you covered!
The following activities have RP bonuses
- Armored Trucks
- Collecting Bounties
- Completing Daily Objectives
- Crate Drop Collection & Enemy Kills
- Destroy Vehicle Targets
- Distract Cops
- Flight School
- Gang Attack Completion and Enemy Kills
- Holding up a Convenience Store
- Import/Export Vehicle Delivery
- Impromptu Race
- Killing a Mugger
- Lester Kill Targets
- Losing Wanted Levels
- Plane Takedown
The following apartments have been slashed by 25%
- 3 Alta Street (Apt. 10 & 57)
- 4 Integrity Way (Apt. 30 & 35)
- Del Perro Heights (Apt. 4, 7 & 20)
- Eclipse Towers (Apt. 3, 5, 9, 31 & 40)
- Richards Majestic Apt. 2, 4 & 51)
- Tinsel Towers (Apt. 29, 42 & 45)
- Weazel Plaza (Apt. 26, 70 & 101)
Alright heisters! Go and enjoy breaking out Heisenberg out of prison!